Thursday, October 5, 2017

Speckle and Pop

Nothing is an easy decision when it comes to colour choices with me. But I went stash diving, 
which was no simple feat either, and came up with all sorts of Pop!
The left bucket is my Koigu (which produced the winning Pops), and the right bin is my fingering leftovers.

What is that burning in my nose? Oh yes, I had mince the last ghost pepper for the chili re-do without gloves and I guess I’m glad that I didn’t rub my eyes!!!

Back to the Speckle and Pop - colours decided upon and casting on will commence.


Once I decide, it’s full speed ahead. 
Though I’m in the midst of three different full projects, plus a sock, so I have almost too much knitting ... I’m torn about which one to knit on! 

Petey is still a Conehead. We are less patiently waiting for his inflatable collar - he’ll be done with The Allergies by the time it gets here! He’s much more himself personality-wise, Craig noticed it right away on the weekend. 
He’s still pink, but the skin irritation and oozing is much improved. 

Work is fantastic; I am part of a strong, motivated team of women. We rag on each other, but are there for each other for support or encouragment the second life happens. That’s the family that you get to choose. 



No comments:

Post a Comment