Monday, September 18, 2017

Bigger IS Better

So I finally went and bought myself a new tv. Early Happy Birthday prezzie to me :) It's been at least 8 years, and considering that TV is my main entertainment (symbiotic with my knitting), it's totally worth the money spent! 
It's huge!! 55" compared to my previous 37" one which is now in my bedroom. Not sure how often I'll use it in there as I rarely have a sick day, I'm not a fan of falling asleep to a movie, and it's currently just hooked up to the bluray player, but it's in excellent condition and you never know. Now I just need another hdmi cord! Lol
I bought a wall mount kit and wow - those are some detailed instructions!! I'll probably have to ask my landlord to help with installing the actual part that goes on the wall, but I think I can manage the tv attachment.  

I also finished my Beyond the Wall shawl!! 

Ends need sewing in and it needs a blocking, but the knitting is done!

I have changed my hair, again.

I absolutely love the blonde!! The cut will show better once the colour grows out, so I'm looking forward to the next trim! Not sure if I'm having more fun yet, 'cause I have a lot of fun, but you'll know as soon as I do. 😏

Spoiler pics below on the What The Fade. No very spoilery, as I'm only on Clue 2, but perhaps you're not that far along. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.











I am almost at the next Fade section!

I had a great weekend with the ladies from work. We went to Blue Mountain and the weekend couldn't have been more perfect!

We missed Julie on Friday night, but she came out Saturday night. I had to come home to my little brood, so I missed the Segway adventure, but it was still such a memeorable experience, and I'm deeply grateful to be working with such strong, fierce, and fabulous women!! ❤️πŸ‘ΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ’–


Petey is still symptomatic, but is more himself. Still waiting for his inflatable collar πŸ˜’. 
A bit more Fading before I completely fade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment