Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Starting Point - spoiler pics

I really love having my two days off in a row. Day 1 is always errand day - shops, appointments, cleaning. Day 2 is my day of home, knitting, relaxing. It is my ritual, I look forward to it, I need it. 

My Starting Point shawl is done!! I finished all the ends and laid it outside to block; it fit perfectly on my little back deck. It blocked out gently to 71cm x 203cm (28" x 80"). A generous stole, and if I knit another I could join them for a blanket. I love it; I has an intriguing construction with a pleasing symmetrical geometry.
 
   
 









I also finished the 3rd part of my Chatelaine X garden mandala. The Algerian eyelets were the finishing touch and all 4 corners are now complete.
 The charts for the 4th part are taped together and I'm ready to make 100's of tiny x's!!  








Happy Mail Day!! Jimmy Beans pkg arrived with the Lorna's Laces Solemat  that I ordered for the Beyond the Wall MKAL  The colours are brighter and less grey than the online pic. My fingers are almost twitching with excitement!!!

 The puppies are playing outside, no rabbit-chasing whinging to be heard, while the salmon that I planked is on the grill. It's been awhile since I've made salmon, the smell of it is so enticing. 
 I've powered through OITNB today -- how am I supposed to get along until season 6!!?? I am imaging storyline after storyline in my head. 
The Handmaid's Tale will see me through my evenings stitching. 
Have I mentioned how much I love my android box? An introverts best friend this! ☺️☺️
 Oh, I found this tiny robins egg shell on my driveway this morning.  
It made me happy, like seeing deer and rainbows. I know, I'm a bit simple, but my heart is pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment