Monday, March 13, 2017

Collar, part le deux

Well damn. 
All along the body, we were merrily slipping the last st, wyif. It creates a lovely loose edge. 
When I was knitting the collar, I was merrily knitting, slipping the first stitch, as is my general custom for a slipped stitch edge. The patten didn't indicate otherwise, and it would've been all just fine until they call for a slipped edge stitch in the 1st manner starting with the short row shaping. 
 
I am torn between ripping out a solid 1/2 day's work, and correcting the pattern to reflect a continuous slipped edge style, or continuing to slip the 1st stitch thus having the entire collar section the same, yet different from the body. GAH!!!! 
Yeah, you know what I'm gonna do. I am who I am, and cannot do otherwise. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment