Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Ticket to ride

I finished the back section and have cast on to move on to the left front; back to long 342 stitch rows! 
Colours #14 & #15 are so close in tone as to be nearly indistinguishable!! They are the most subtle shift in the entire sweater. I checked, double-checked, and triple-checked that I had changed balls!! 
The more blue stripe at the right is #16 and the actual centre back. 
 
This puts me past 1/2 way on the sweater part, so I will knit those long rows with the end much closer in sight. 

I have a new passport!!!! 
My previous one had expired and it was in my married name. I don't know why I put off getting another one; maybe because I don't have a deep sense of wanderlust, I love just being home. But Craig and I have talked about a few places to venture to and his patience and understanding of my homebody-ness made making this first step rather less stressful and daunting than it may have been. 
I have no immediate plans to go anywhere, but now when time and finances allow, I can go where my heart desires. Maybe a Stitches event ... anyone need help at a booth?

Everything else is rather status quo, which I like. Work and family are doing well, Craig and I are adjusting to a more traditional though changeable work schedule. My sleep pattern has sorted out and I wake up feeling rested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment