Tuesday, January 10, 2017

If the sock fits ...

Yeah. So it's been about 10 years since I've knit a mans sock, and not having measurements, it was a knit in the dark. 
Definitely looking too big. And Mark is a slight man, so I doubt he has massive cankles. 
 So I stopped short on the leg, powered through the heel and start of the gusset and sent it home with Mark last night so that he could try it on. 

He brought it back today with a 2" excess. Yikes!! So, 16 sts to decrease. I frogged it back to the ribbing, did some maths and am underway. 
Another extended night on dock should, optimistically, see the leg knit to 8". 
 
I am feeling much better! The soup did the trick on The Dreaded Lurgy, and with just a bit of a lingering cough and a healing cold sore, I'm none the worse for wear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment