Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mittens

It's getting that time of year. My cousin retested mittens for herself and her daughter in Ti-Cat colours; I'm finally getting to them. when I say, "getting to them" I mean that the materials are assembled





I remain exhausted and brain-dead. I went to renew my license yesterday and didn't realize until I got there that I had no means of payment!! Back home, back to MTO. Sigh.





Mission accomplished though; I'm no quitter!!
Then to The Mighty Mart of Wal for chicken and a few things. I stood still countless times trying to remember what the "things" were. Fucking ridiculous!!
I remembered to get bacon at GT, but then after I was inside at home realized that I had forgotten to post the Mock Cape to Julie. Back out.
The Fates are conspiring against rest!
I did crash when I got back; there was nothing for it but bed.

I wasn't going to stay up on Sunday night for the eclipse, especially given the overcast conditions. Then Helen called and said, "Go look!!".


While I got a decent shot, I definitely need a tripod; so if you're struggling for what to get me as a belated birthday gift ... ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment