Friday, September 18, 2015

Baking Day

I have made a bit of progress on the RF of the Mock Cape,


but mostly I have napped and baked today.
When bananas become this ripe


and so near the end of their edibleness, there remains just one thing to do.
Yup, banana bread!!


scratch & sniff mode



It was also a good morning. I was in Barrie after having -finally- dropped off my ROE, and a friend was in need. So I pulled over to talk to her. Didn't I see something a bit shiny and blue floating my across the parking lot in front of me. Not quite believing, but insatiably curious, I got out to get it. Yup. This happened.



My friend said that I should buy a lottery ticket. Maybe, but I didn't, and I still am $5 up on the day!!

I'm in Ssn 7 of Dr Who. I might just be in time for someone someone, anyone, Bueller? to download the new Dr Who for me. I really am rather useless at it :(
I really think that the writers have gone all out for the Matt Smith series. He gets fantastic one liners, and the rest of the cast gets in on the humour. I don't think I've laughed so hard yet! The writing absolutely suits his interpretation of the character.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment