Tuesday, September 29, 2015

All Good Things

What a great day!!

I received this set of Denise 2 Go needles











from Yarn Canada to review. Check them out for the complete range of Denise sets. Hmmm ... guess Imma gonna hafta cast something long on!! Oh darn.

At first glance, it is an ideal travel set; quite compact. I selected the small sized kit, 3.5mm-6mm (IS5-10), as most of what I do falls into that range.

Once I have give them a test run, I'll be doing a contest to gift them. Stay tuned ...

I have cast on for my cousins mittens!!!


Patons Classic Wool Bulky on 6mm needles. I like doing mittens at a tighter gauge than recommended as it gives the mittens a denser, warmer fabric. Not bullet-proof, that's not what we're going for, just less airy.

What a gorgeous sunset tonight!! I couldn't capture the deep, intense roses, but it's close.


Enjoy your evening!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment