Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Finally

So it's finally here - no more delays, Hysterectomy Day!

I saw Myrelle on Saturday and learned a couple more notes that involve some coordinated shifts in fingering, and some more advanced (but very basic) music. I still seem to be challenged by longer note shifts, but I'm not displeased with my progress. I'll have much to practice!!

I swatched for the next sweater for The Needle Emporium. I've neglected to take a picture, but you know I wouldn't lie, especially not to you! I love the fabric, and the stockinette stitch will be a nice recovery knit.

But then I go and cast on for the Stitch Surfer socks!!


LOL!! I have loved this pattern long time, I found the perfect Biscotte & Cie yarn on our recent yarn crawl, Helen gifted me with the perfect complementary MadTosh, so I'm learning a new technique!

I played my last mixed game on Sunday; winning was a nice last game!!





I'm going to miss playing, but I'll be so happy to play a full, pain-free season next year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your surgery! Love your posts!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete