Saturday, May 24, 2014

Comfort Knitting

A much easier day today. I fended off an early migraine with a Rx and a wee nap.
The day was beautiful and I sat out and knit for a bit in the sun.



I couldn't stand the intensity of it for long but it was lovely while I lasted.

The ease and peace of stockinette continues with Shelter.


It is a pleasure to knit with; easy on the hands, sliding lightly through my fingers and around the needles and the fabric promises lasting warmth.

I had enjoyed this cherry wine


so very much that I purchased it's peach cousin.


I couldn't believe how much I disliked it, even the scent of it!!! Though Lee declared that this was indeed peach wine, I couldn't detect any of the luscious sweetness that I associate with ripe peaches.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment