Sunday, April 28, 2013

Frolicked

Helen and I arrived early to volunteer so it was a crazy early morning for me, leaving from Angus.
It was totally worth it!! I caught up with a lot of friends that I haven't seen in ever, helped raise money for the DKC Relay for Life team (totally excited to be on the team again/still and healthy enough to be able to participate), and did a wee bit of shopping.

The Woodlot. I bought a set of wood jewellery from them last year and was very impressed with the quality and customer service so it was a must-see again this year.
Salted Maple bracelet and earrings, cherry bracelet and a notebook.

From eweknit I bought a new project bag and a skein of a gorgeous green lace weight merino/silk yarn.

Raventwist was another new vendor from whom I bought a lovely brooch, stitch markers that will be turned into earrings and a cute little handmade Rune book necklace. The artist hand-bound the book and hand wrote the Runes and interpretations. I couldn't resist.

I also won some yarn from Sweet Georgia in the raffle!! I shared a skein of cashluxe with Helen and this is the other cashluxe fine skein and silk mist skein.






I kept going back to look at the Devin Wristlet in Pumpkin Spice at The Needle Emporium's booth. Yes, it came home with me. Along with the little Jemma Pouch, a gift from Helen.

And I remembered the Soak!!!

All in all a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment