Monday, May 21, 2012

CEY Jetty

I updated my sidebar yesterday; it felt good to do a bit of virtual housekeeping.

I got wonderful new project from Julie after The Frolic, Classic Elite's Jetty. I am really enjoying it - a simple project but I love the colours. I have had a wonderful long weekend. It has been sunny and restful and productive. The proof is not in the pudding in this case but in the pictures. Cast a glance.




I still love doing my math in my own mixed up way.

I'm also working on a project for Elise - you know the drill. 

 







And a pair of socks for myself. I have got to knit more on the socks - I'm wearing out my socks fairly quickly since I've been back to work and I can't knit fast enough to keep up. I know ... the horror should I have to wear White Sport Socks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I adore Jetty. What luscious colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of your Jetty! The pop of green is delicious!

    ReplyDelete