Sunday, June 12, 2011

Working ... Still, Again

Wow - time has been passing in a blur!!

I've been back at The Mighty Mart of Wal for 2 weeks now & I'm enjoying being back. I missed the people and the routines of it all. I'm really loving being a part of the front-end team; it's a busy hub of the store and the days pass by quickly.

Amanda's grade 8 graduation is coming fast - June 26th!!

I'm looking forward to the Relay for Life next weekend - if you've been waiting to the last minute to sponsor me, we're almost there!!

The toenails are still hanging on but I think that the right one is infected - I'll have to hit up the walk-in clinic tomorrow after work; it's becoming distractingly painful.

Our softball team broke our losing streak with a tie game but we're back to losing again. I'm having a lot of fun though - I've been practicing & I'm hitting better - and I have a feeling that we're going to have a great 2nd half of the season!!

I'm still working on scarves our Relay tent & a project for Elise.

Things are proceeding slowly on the domestic front but they are going forward as such things do.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for the mighty Mart of Wal! Cheers for the upcoming relay! Hugs for the domestic front. Some periods must simply be endured. Take care of that toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like you are really getting your life back together again. Isn't it a great feeling? :-)
    Hope your Relay for Life goes well - there was one happening literally 400m from my old house on the weekend I moved 800km away. Doh!

    ReplyDelete