Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wins

The Spiders won again!!! Our time of 5:53:34 was sufficient and a half hour faster than the 2nd place team. Here's a link to the official results.






The Relay for Life was awesome - the weather was perfect, not overly cold overnight, not the
dewiest we've knit through and experiencing it as a Survivor for the first time was very special. Thank you to all of my supporters - you were all with me in spirit!!!





Amanda has graduated from Grade 8! It was a lovely evening, she was (as if there was any doubt, last minute beauty emergencies notwithstanding) beautiful and her teacher made a wonderful DVD montage of the year for all of the graduates. I am so proud of her and can't believe that my baby is going to be in high school in the fall.







I am almost done the Wollmeise cami for Elise. I love how the straps are rainbow striping!!

I'm going to be at The Needle Emporium on the 9sup>th of July so if you're in the area pop in & say "hey".


3 comments:

  1. that's a good looking family. Congratulations on everything - the Spiders, the Relay and especially Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look amazing!!! Lots of wonderful things going on - about time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIfe is good. Loving your new profile pic! Congrats to Amanda!

    ReplyDelete