Friday, September 17, 2010

Days 2 & 3

Yesterday went well, still with the flu-like feeling. I didn't do much - knitting, some dishes, supervising homework.
Today the CCAC nurse came again - I have to apologize to her. Her name is Simone, not Elizabeth! D'oh!!! I got my Neulasta shot (white blood cell booster) in the belly!!! I know - no one told me about that!! Apparently it may give me bone pain starting in a couple of days. I thought I felt some a bit earlier but I know that it's just my underlying suggestibility. I'm feeling a bit more nauseous today but that may be because I've been up since 2AM - I don't know why, just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep even with Paul Scheele's best Deep Sleep Meditation efforts. I think I'm just about ready for a nap.


I have moved into a new
colour on my Creatively Dyed Sweet Spot strip - I love the deep, rich colours!!

I have also started on a new project for Elise - nothing exciting, just the thrill of humble garter stitch but it keeps me out of trouble.

4 comments:

  1. But you make garterstitch look like art!

    Thank heavens the nurses come to you part of the time! Imagine trying to drive and cope with all the physical jimjams at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you make garterstitch look like art!

    Thank heavens the nurses come to you part of the time! Imagine trying to drive and cope with all the physical jimjams at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belly needles - I had them when I was in hospital a couple of years ago - not the most pleasant feeling in the world...

    so far you're doing great!! And thank God for knitting when insomnia hits - too bad you're all the way over there, we could have a midnight knitting circle or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rox - every once in awhile the camera picks up an excellent angle!!
    Virtual knitting party Dierdre!!

    ReplyDelete