Sunday, October 25, 2009

And the Winners Are ...

Because I've made y'all wait so long - I was driving a couple of nights, then there was knit night in Barrie, then the Knitty yarn tasting at the Purl then I was completely knackered then I worked at Knit & Quilt and then today I've been diligently hard at it with China Clouds - I've decided to draw 3 additional names for individual skeins of 3 Irish Girls yarn. With no further ado, the winners are:

Grand Prize - 3 skeins of 3 Irish Girls: Mary H.

Runners- up - 1 skein each of 3IG: Aunt Rhodie, Alynxia & Chris O'Neil (musta been the luck 'o the IrishSt. Patty's Clover Pinwheel !!!) Let me know if you have a colour preference & I'll hope that y'all don't pick the same one.

Please contact me at: kwpATsympaticoDOTca with your addresses & I'll post the yarn next week.

Thanks to everyone for your comments - I wish that I had enough for you all!
China Clouds will look totally better once the ends are done in & it's blocked, but I'm very happy with my progress. I've also tucked in quite nicely with Olivia
- a Noro Kureyon vest from Jenny Watson's Catwalk book.

No comments:

Post a Comment