Saturday, January 3, 2009

Re-needling

Amanda presented me with the following scarves and said, "Mom, these need re-needling please". I do believe that the child has unvented a new knitting term. And yes, I re-needled. The pink & green is Amanda's K1b scarf (using the Inside Outside scarf pattern)- isn't it excellent?

The felted mittens that I had bought at Artisan Knitworks were quite well received.
I wasn't sure that Shelly really liked hers though - the cussing that was coming from the dispatch office was more intense than usual. Then I heard, "I can't get any F(&%ing work done with these on!!!" They were a hit!! Of course, the 1st question that I was asked was, "Did you make these?", to which I replied that while I didn't, someone else did & Amanda personally hand selected each and every pair. Aren't they awesome - perfect for driving, walking and being a hockey mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment