Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Column Sock

Here is the 1st Column sock from Knit One Below that I'm doing as a sample for Julie. It uses a ball of Landscape Caribbean & a ball of Mirage Caribbean - it showcases the striping of the Landscape but tempers that striping with the blending effect of the Mirage stripes.
Wow

Personally I need socks with gussets - this one fits a bit snug over the top of my ankle. The 2nd one I'm doing with a garter strip edge and will do a square heel on - since their samples I thought that it'd be cool to show a couple of different looks.

And I'm teaching at the DKC's Winter Workshop this year!! I love teaching/enabling knitters and I hope that you'll check out the classes, there's sure to be something interesting for everyone.
I'm thrilled that I got into Patrick's class on Japanese patterns - it's filling up fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment