Saturday, October 18, 2008

CSNF 1

I was in classes most of yesterday - Creative Jewellery Art where I got all blingy with the Swarovski crystals, a wool cross stitch class with Teresa Wentzler and a 3-D snowflake class (meh).
Today I'm in with Teresa again for a Dragon Scissor Fob then I can hit the show floor.
The presentation last night by Kayla Kennington was best enjoyed by the sewers and costumers, but Jodi & I made the best of it. I got quite a bit of knitting done on my latest secret project.

I was down amongst the vendors for a few minutes and Joe at the SWTC booth had a tattoo for me! I felt a bit slighted that we didn't have the eye-candy that they had at Stitches Midwest handing out the tats, but I got over it when he gave me a ball of Therapi for my swatching pleasure!! I'll let you know tonight what I think of that.

Shouts out to Shannon & Kittynne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment