Monday, March 24, 2008

The Yarn

I'm using Louet's linen in a gorgeous deep claret along with Claudia's handpaint linen to knit a skirt for Elise. It's a little hard on the hands but oh so easy on the eyes!!

And then, with a modicum of skill, a dash & a half of patience and a heapin' helpin' of time I will turn this:
into this:.

Kyle woke up on the wrong side of the bed, yet when the question, "Howzit going Kyle?", he offered the following synopsis.
He's still got the ugly, bulky plaster cast that they put on after the surgery, but he should be getting a sleek, light new fiberglass cast on Thursday.

I'm enjoying working at the office, but it means early to bed to get up at 4:30 and I'm sure that I'll get used to organizing my evenings better. It could happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment