Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How do you say "Goodbye"?

This is what my TV looks like off.



And this is what it looks like on.







I have had this TV for longer than I've been married - it's going on 20 years old. It's gotten me through sickness, health, Grand Slams, checkered flags, late night feedings, early mornings, long days and lonely times.
It was working just fine when I left it last night and I can hear the power on "click" but it just doesn't go on. I was actually kind of pitiful - after I double triple fuckiple checked the power cord I just sat there clicking the remote, trying to make a picture come on.

And just this weekend I had mentioned to Joan & Cindy that I was flirting with the idea of buying a 40" Sony that Future Shop had on sale. I decided against it and now I'm TV-less upstairs. sigh I have got to learn to roll with my instincts without all of this 2nd guessing. Ah well, it's not like Future Shop only has one sale a year.
Question Mark And with all of the hours that I'm not at home right now I'm sure that Kerwyn and I can share a TV. I'll just have to get to the remote first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment