Friday, February 15, 2008

Dot Jots

  • Bought the Ridgeline. Love it. Am going to marry it. Big Love Northern Style.
  • I have a passport now & I feel very grown up.
  • Veronik's sweater in the mail.
  • CPH will travel to Knit Out '08.
  • Artisan Knitworks Victoria will travel too. Had to reknit a bit and making notes on the pattern.
  • Elise's Tofutsie socks will travel too. Don't try to tell me that you don't take this much!!
  • Packing delayed by trip to the hospital. Amanda has an ear infection but I've handled it and Kerwyn just has to make sure that she gets the medicine. Trip not cancelled.
  • I think (and I am using that term rather loosely at this time) that I have everything that I need, may need and probably won't need. There are a few things in one of my bags that other people may need.
  • I'll make sure that I make up for the lack of pictures today with extras over the next few days. If you see me, please remind me that I have a camera and that I know how to use it!

Thank you so much to everyone for your support and well wishes!! I'll do my best to represent with honour and do us all proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment