Sunday, January 27, 2008

Signature Needles

They came, they came!!! I love them - they are absolutely works of art in and of themselves. The tips are remarkable! On the bottom is the Stiletto, then the Middy and on the top is my favourite (old favourite?) Aero. Yeah, I use it a lot.
Then the lovely teardrop shaped end.
It fits perfectly into my hip and slides effortlessly in and out for quick row changes. I feel a small teardrop of my own - I'm getting a bit verklempt.

And they are so light and well balanced. I do believe that these may be my ultimate needle. I'm off to the local big box yarn store to buy a ball of Red Heart to practice with. My training is kicking into high gear now.

Maybe I need to take Mischief with me - she's been working on her hypnotizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment