Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Going International!!!

I've been invited to attend the 2008 Knit-Out & Crochet to represent Canada in a fastest knitter competition. What are you doing that weekend Cynthia? I am so totally excited!
I really hope that Miriam Tegels can come - I would LOVE to meet her!!


in·vite (n-vt)tr.v. in·vit·ed, in·vit·ing, in·vites
1. To ask for the presence or participation of: invite friends to dinner; invite writers to a conference.

Incredibly enough the CYCA isn't subsidizing any portion of my travel or accommodations so, who wants to be a part of Team Wannietta? I'm totally cool with wearing your badges (like a race car driver). I'm going to check with Kerwyn - he should have loads of air miles that he would love to let me use, but I'm open to all offers and contributions.

ETA: Does that make me Miss Canada? I wonder if I can have a sash?

No comments:

Post a Comment