Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Takin' This Show on the Road

Amanda & I will be working at The Needle Emporium August 14th and 15th for the tent sale. Yes, THE tent sale. Don't pretend like you didn't know or that you don't want to go - you know you wanna!!
After work (and I use that term loosely) on the 15th we will be heading down to the Dome (yeah, I know it's now called the Rogers Centre now, but it'll always be The SkyDome to me) for the Stitch 'n Pitch. I'm not sure who is more excited - Amanda or myself! It's not to late to order tickets - bring your yarn and friends & family - the more the merrier!!


Ohhhhh - look-y at what came in the mail! Laceweight alpaca/silk in Slate
and fingering weight superwash merino in Poppy. Oceanwind is a Canadian company and Lori was absolutely wonderful to deal with & order from.

Now, if I could just learn & master the ability to knit in my sleep.

Knitting in the News

Knitting Needles are the New Scissors - Don't Run With Them!!!
Can I get an application to Dell?

No comments:

Post a Comment