Friday, August 17, 2007

Stitch 'n Pitch Toronto

It was a blast!! Joan invited Amanda & I to join her and Heather for a quick dinner before the game, then once we got to our section I met all sorts of friends, some of whom I hadn't seen for a long time.
Jocelyn works for Laidlaw and knits - she's with her MIL Bev whom I know for ages. Kindred spirits both!

Joan & Heather

Julie, Beth, Cathy & Sarah

Elise

No pics, but to Pat from Herrschners, Carolyn of Main St. Yarns and Linda of Linda's Craftique.
I tried to get
The Blue Jays mascot Ace came up and took up yarn & needles with a gusto - what he lacked in skill he made up for with enthusiasm!! He sat down for a quick knitting lesson and I believe that with some larger needles, chunkier yarn and evolutionarily improved wings that Ace has a real future in the needle arts!

Here are a couple of crowd shots - can you find yourself?
You can make the images larger by clicking on them.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put this together and make it so much fun. The Jays Knitting Bags and the goodies inside were great. I'm really looking forward to next year - we are doing it again, aren't we? And yes, I will be bringing the horn again. It wasn't that bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment