Sunday, July 15, 2007

Down the Rabbit Hole

I have fallen into the Rabbit Hole that is aka Summer and I'm trying to slow down!
Appointments, Amanda starting a paper route, Kyle starting at McDonalds, charters (not that I'm complaining on that score! I didn't do any charters last summer and so far I've done 3 and have 3 more scheduled.) While it's cutting into my knitting time it pays more than U.I.. Amanda & I went to the Ontario Science Centre and, among other interesting activities, she became a chameleon! See what I mean - she's practically invisible!!

I met Revital
at Alterknit when I was on a charter last weekend. Alterknit was literally right around the corner from where we parked the buses!! She was knitting on her first pair of socks.

Bonne's sweater is on it's way to her, Veronique's is going very well as is Elise's. I know, but you'll just have to trust me on these.

Joan Kass & I will be down at Alterknit this Friday for the Knitty Yarn Roundtable Night.

Amanda, Elise & I will be going to the Toronto Blue Jays' Stitch 'n Pitch on August 15th - it's going to be great!!



Click here to create your own painting.


Thanks Sam - it's better than I could have done on my own.

I'll try to do better at summer blogging. And summer knitting that I can take pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment