Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Waiting to Exhale

... without setting off a coughing fit. I'm still not feeling great but the antibiotics should be kicking in any minute now, so I'm taking the easy blog way out - a few blogthings. You know you love 'em!!


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?


You Are From Venus

You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious.
A social butterfly, you're incredibly popular and a great host.
You're known for your fairness and affection. And as a frind to all.
Careful though! You're desire to please may make you too willing to conform.
Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it.

Which Turtle Will You Cheer On??

I think I was watching Daily Planet when I saw this story & followed the link. It's really cool. I'm cheering on Sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment