Sunday, March 18, 2007

Test the Nation:IQ

I love a test - it's about the challenge. Not just to compete against others but ti provides a measurable benchmark for myself. I need that.

Now, not to brag okay, absolutely to brag, I scored a 130!! Trust me, no one is more surprised than me ... or is it I? Quite a bit above the average of the winning team - surgeons, which is a relief, because I'd h
ate to see the people who take lives in their hands not be the smartest (on paper anyway) - who scored 119.

I think that knitters should be included as a group the next time that they do this. And not that I would lie to you - I've got kids, I don't need to lie to my friends - or that you wouldn't believe just about any number that I put out there, I printed & took a picture of my results. No, I'm not going to have it framed, but I'm not gonna throw it out either.

How did you do against the rest of the nation?

No comments:

Post a Comment