Thursday, March 1, 2007

and so it begins ...

Yes, another storm. I just hope that it last long enough into the morning and creates conditions bad enough that they call off the buses. I'll admit that that is a bit selfish, but there it is. This is what it looked like up here in Angus at about 4:00PM - it's gotten worse.

Fortunately I had the presence of mind to go to the store and get some provisions
in case it's not safe to go out tomorrow.

And not that I don't have enough knitting/yarn/cro
ss stitching/beading to get me through a little storm nuclear winter, I received this stunning yarn yesterday. I was absolutely enchanted by it when I saw it on Sundara's site and knew that this was the yarn to become my own Flirty Ruffles Shawl. Jared is such a fan of Sundara's yarn that I finally took the plunge! The fibre (100% silk) is so luscious and the colours are just as described - Petal over Ice - I can guarantee that it won't be my last.

Gotta go - Survivor is coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment