Sunday, February 11, 2007

To Dup or Not

As I had mentioned, the stranding didn't work well to integrate the 2nd green on Shedir. So I ripped it out and just went with a straight up colour change. As I worked on it occurred to me that I could duplicate stitch the light green. So I did. I'm just not sure if I really like it or not. It definitely looks better from a bit of a distance. Whaddaya think? I'll drop it off at the office for Deb to try on and get her opinion. Then I'll finish in the ends and either complete the duplicate stitching or take it out.
And I just don't feel right earning money from someone else's misfortune so, I've decided that the money that they're paying me to knit the hat will go to The Relay for Life. Yes, it was so much fun last year that I'm going to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment