Tuesday, February 13, 2007

6 Weird Things

about me - not just weird things in general. I've been reading these around the blogsphere and gave it some casual thought, but now that Julie's tagged me for real I'm going to have to dig deep & come clean.

1. I love coffee but I can't drink it even a little cooler than warm.
Iced coffee - totally out!!

2. I can't do nothing. Even doing one thing at a time is a challenge. I love watching tv, playing cards online & knitting - and I can still pay attention to what's going on around me so the kids get away with nothing. Thank God for knitting - it's totally portable and fairly unobtrusive and is my fidget of choice.

3. I only use Crest toothpaste. It was always the regular paste until they came along with the Vanilla, but it has to be paste - no gels, liquids or foams.

4. I have to read before I go to sleep.
I have a really hard time falling asleep - mostly 'cause I think about what I've done, didn't do, have to do, shoulda/woulda/coulda done and then I move on to thinking about the kids, Kerwyn, work etc.. I've found if I read - fantasy/sci-fi is my genre of choice - then I think less about my own circle of worry and can fall asleep with less worry.

5. a) I'm always cold. I will never doubt Kerwyn's love for me - he always lets me tuck my freezing feet in between his feet without pulling away or shrieking (even if he's fast asleep). I swear though - the night that he pulls away there will be questions asked! b) I can't wear socks to bed; it feels weird and I just can't do it.

6. I can't eat orange or grape flavoured things. I like real clementines & orange juice and love seedless grapes but artificial orange/grape flavour makes me gag.
Ewww - I'm gagging right now just thinking about orange Kool-aid and grape popsicles. After vanilla anything red - cherry, raspberry & strawberry - is fair game.

Well, now you know a bit more about me and I hope it doesn't change anything between us. I'm gonna tag Anne, Kenny, Bonne, Jen, Joanne and Daphne.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Edited to add: Sorry if you're getting hit twice & I hope that you don't hate these memes!

No comments:

Post a Comment