Thursday, November 30, 2006

What'cha doin' Saturday?

I had decided that Saturday would be a great day to go to The Needle Emporium because there is a lot of new stuff that I need to see sniff feel. So I called Julie up to let her know that if she hadn't mailed out my next project to save herself a couple of bucks & I'd pick it up. She asked if I was just coming to hang out or if I wanted to work. I must have repeated this out loud because the very next instant Amanda was squealing, "Working at Julie's?!? Yes, yes yes!! PLEASE?!!!"
Julie & I were kinda stunned at how exciting it is to
work at her store. I mean I really enjoy it but I don't jump up and down and squeal. Maybe I should. Amanda is also really excited to see Roko - nobody loves a puppy more than a little girl.

So if you're going to be in the Ancaster area swing
on by and say 'hey'.

I did the Wild Thing at the arena last night during public skating & several times in the bus.
I just can't get enough of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment