Monday, September 25, 2006

B-day

Since it's not a big deal 'round these parts I had totally not realized that today was my birthday. Really - it wasn't until I signed Amanda in at school (she waited for me to get home to give her a ride) and had to write the date that I took note of the date. Then my first thought was "Shit - I've got to get some serious knitting done. And pay the water bill. And I'm officially in my late 30's." Yeah, I know I don't look it but most days I feel it.
But I digress - here is an appropriate - and too easy - blogthing. And again, I'm pleasantly surprised at how accurate it is (except for that social cause thing - I just don't have the time to be an activist). Have fun!!

You Are A Hazelnut Tree

You're a charmer with a killer sense of humor.
You are very demanding, but you can also be very understanding.
No matter what, you always make a lasting impression - you're quite popular.
Passionate, you are an active fighter for social causes and politics.
In general, you are moody, honest, a perfectionist, and very sexual.



You Are 44% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


Clearly I have got to make a decision - at this rate the Sith wouldn't consider me enough of a threat to even draw a light sabre and the Jedi wouldn't consider me worthy of questioning for consideration for training. I hate being a MugWump. You've never heard that one before. It means that you're sitting on the fence with you Mug on one side and your Wump on the other. Okay - I think that I'm going to work on being less evil, but not less bad. Yeah, I know, but that the way that my mind works. Bwaa-ha-ha. At least I have a bit of an evil laugh!! Thanks to Rabbitch for posting this quiz.

B-day also stands for Blogthing Day - cool how that works out, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment